Homemade Goat Cheese Ravioli with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce & Rocket
First saute some leeks, then add that to your goat cheese, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Next, roll out your dough:
Add a teaspoon of filling to each ravioli-you can cut the dough ahead of time, or add the filling, add your top layer of pasta and then cut them into squares, but thats a little complex for me, so I just cut them and fill them one by one.
Next make the sauce. Add gorgonzola to a little light thickened cream and some garlic and cook on low, just to marry the flavours.
cook the ravioli for 3-4 minutes, or until they float, then top with sauce, and add toasted pinenuts and rocket.
Homemade Ravioli with Goat Cheese and Gorgonzola Cream
- 150g Goat Cheese
- 250g Pasta Dough
- 3Tbl Leeks(one leek)
- 50g Gorgonzola
- 1 small container, light cream
- 1/4 Cup Toasted pinenuts
- 1 Bunch Rocket(arugula) chopped
- Make pasta dough. Let rest. You will only need about half the dough for that recipe
- Saute leeks, and add to goat cheese and stir. Add a teaspoon of goat cheese to each ravioli
- Seal well with a pasta cutter or fork.
- Heat cream and Gorgonzola in a small saucepan on low.
- Cook ravioli for 3-4 minutes or until it floats.
- Top with cream sauce, toasted pinenuts and rocket.