Here’s a yummy burger. I hope you like it.
First mix your chicken mince, garlic, worcestershire, parsley, egg, salt and pepper. Shape into patties. If the mixture seems to wet, add some breadcrumbs.
Add to a hot skillet and cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes, then add cheese(if you want cheese, I used gruyere) and cover, cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
While burgers are cooking, toast the buns in a warm oven. Add mayo(mayonaise, tomato sauce, chili powder, grainy mustard), and some green leaf lettuce. That’s it, enjoy!
Here’s the Recipe:
Herbed Chicken Burgers
Yield: 4-5 Hamburgers
- 500-600 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbl Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg
- Salt and Pepper
- For Mayo:
- 3 Tbl Whole Egg Mayo
- 1 Tbl Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Grainy Mustard
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- Mix all ingredients for burgers together and form patties(add breadcrumbs if needed).
- Cook on each side about 5 minutes, cover(and add cheese), cook for another 5 minutes.
- Toast buns in warm oven. Add mayo and lettuce. Serve.